Answers to customer questions
Customizing a package for your wedding (click heading above for answers)
- How can I spend as little as possible and still use Camp Colton's attributes?
- Why don't you allow disposable tableware for wedding dinners?
- I read a client review that said you add $1000 if we have more than 100 guests. That doesn't sound like your advertising.
- What are areas of savings that won't destroy the quality look of my wedding?
- What is the most cost effective way to stage a wedding?
- Why should I use a caterer?
- How do I know the price for my wedding next year won't be different?
I'd like it to be memorable to us and others (click heading above for answers)
- Give me some ideas for assuring it will be about us not just a bride and groom.
- What will I need to bring?
- Why don't you accept one night stays?
- $30 a night?
- Excuse me! What is this about the Indians?
- What is the structure behind Camp Colton?
- How do I get started if I want an event there?
- Why can't I just rent time and bring my group to do whatever I like at your camp without interfacing with your staff?