- Private preview tours are prearranged by phone or email
- Generally offered on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- At 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, 5pm, and 6 or 7pm (as daylight permits), by appointment
- Open House, requiring no appointment, is held every Wednesday 2 pm to 5 pm
- If you require individual guidance or want to conduct business during Open House, making an appointment in advance will assure you have the attention you require.
You will find Camp Colton easy to reach by car. The travel time from Portland is approximately 45 minutes. From I-205 North or South take the "Oregon City / Molalla" off-ramp (exit 10), near Oregon City. This puts you on Highway 213 South toward Mulino. Continue south for about 15 minutes to Mulino. 1.3 miles past the Mulino Cheveron Station, turn left onto Union Mills Road. Proceed to Meadowbrook, go straight at the 4-way intersection (Shell station on left) and continue 5 more miles into Colton.
From Salem, traveling North on I-5, take the Woodburn exit and continue on Highway 211 through Woodburn and Molalla to Colton. Those arriving from the east traveling on I-84, connect with I-205 toward Oregon City, take the "Oregon City / Molalla" exit (exit 10), etc. as above.
Once in Colton, proceed slowly through the flashing yellow light and continue slowly approximately 1/4 mile to our entrance on the right.
PLEASE NOTE: FROM THE NORTH— Regardless of your starting point (unless that point is Estacada), if your navigation device or mapping software sends you through or out of Clackamas, down Springwater Rd. from Carver, or through Estacada, you will have a beautiful drive, but it will require much longer to get to Camp Colton. For the most economical driving experience, please take Hwy 213 from I-205 at Oregon City.